As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. La Sportiva #ad
Olive/Tiger, 10.5, La Sportiva Mens Tarantulace Rock Climbing Shoes #adLa Sportiva #ad
- Padded internal tongue with cotton lining protects the sensitive top of your foot. Great grip - an aggressive rubber heel rand and the sticky FriXion RS rubber is grippy yet hard wearing, offering increased durability and providing a powerful edging platform climb after climb.
Secure & comfortable fit - an updated heel cup holds the heel in place for a secure and snug fit. A ultra-thin LaSpoflex midsole provides maximum torsional rigidity. Two heel pull-tabs and one togue tab assist in easy on/off. Fit tip - designed with rounded forefoot and higher volume to comfortably fit more climbers.
Breathable & durable - the all-leather upper is breathable and durable yet stretches to conform to your foot shape. User profile - ideal for the climber looking for a single pair of shoes to do it all; a jack-of-all-trades climbing shoe comfortable enough for all-day outdoor climbing or a trip to the gym.
Rock climbing shoes are designed to fit differently than other footwear; Be sure to reference the La Sportiva size chart in the product images for more accurate sizing; The fit should be tight, but not painful, and without pressure points. Quick-pull lacing allows for precise fit along the length of the foot, fit, wrapping the foot snugly for excellent support, and comfort.
2. Evolv #ad
Evolv Defy Climbing Shoe, Men's Black/Gray 8.5 #adEvolv #ad
- Fresh new look. Improved fit. New mesh to eliminate odor. A major upgrade to Evolv's all time best selling shoe. New upper material, Synthratek VX, for a soft feel and secure fit.
3. Black Diamond #ad
Size 9.5, Black Diamond Equipment, Black/Anthracite, Men's Momentum Lace Climbing Shoes #adBlack Diamond #ad
- 4. 3mm rubber is built for durability and molded for optimal consistency and performance. Lace entry for fit adjustability. Featuring engineered knit technology for exceptional breathability and our innovative proprietary molded rubber, the Momentum Lace is built for ultimate comfort and excels in performance.
Designed as the perfect entry-level climbing shoe, this lace-up shoe provides ultimate adjustability for all day comfort at the gym or crag. Neutral, flat last for vertical climbing or all-day comfort.
|Brand||Black Diamond #ad|
|Manufacturer||Black Diamond Equipment #ad|
|Model||M Momentum Lace Climbing Shoes|
4. Black Diamond #ad
Curry, Size 12, Black Diamond Equipment, Zone Climbing Shoes #adBlack Diamond #ad
- Get in the zone during your next session with this new high-performance shoe built with our innovative Engineered Knit Technology.
5. Evolv #ad
Evolv Rave Climbing Shoe, Men's Golden Yam 10 #adEvolv #ad
- 4. 2mm trax sas outsole. Unlined. Vtr rand thicker front toe area. Asymmetric profile. Leather upper.
6. SCARPA #ad
SCARPA Men's Origin Climbing Shoe-U, 14, Iron Gray #adSCARPA #ad
- Passive randing offers classic performance. Dual power strap closure allows for maximum adjustability. Scarpa's proprietary Vision rubber. Flat lasted construction delivers all-day comfort and performance.
|Model||ORIGIN Climbing Shoe-U|
7. SCARPA #ad
Mangrove/Papaya, 11-11.5, SCARPA Men's Force V Rock Climbing Shoes for Gym and Sport Climbing #adSCARPA #ad
- Vibram xs edge rubber | offering superb support, the XS Edge rubber is stiff, consistent, and durable — ideal for climbers learning the nuances of foot placements. All-day comfort | a flat profile and passive last make the Force V the perfect climbing shoe for beginner climbers who don’t want to sacrifice comfort for performance.
Flexan dynamic midsole | offsetting the softer upper, the redesigned Flexan midsole is slightly stiffer, offering plenty of support and reducing foot fatigue on multi-pitch routes.
V-tension rand | this active rand design runs under the sole, supporting your arch and forefoot, to give you the feel of a more aggressive shoe without the associated pressure on your big toes. Relaxed heel construction | relieving pressure on your Achilles tendon, the relaxed heel design lets you climb all day without having to remove your shoes after every climb.
8. La Sportiva #ad
La Sportiva Mens Aragon Rock Climbing Shoes, 9.5, Clay/Jasmine Green #adLa Sportiva #ad
- A super comfortable rock climbing shoe for men who are ready for a performance upgrade from their current entry level shoes. Slightly downturned, asymmetrical shape promotes more aggressive climbing while maintaining comfort.
2 heel pull-tabs for easy on/off as well as hooking to a carabiner. Padded and wicking cotton lined tongue for comfort and breathability. Soft, unlined leather upper material controls moisture and provide all-day comfort and longevity.
Dual hook and loop closure system for easy on/off comfort and a precise fit. The 1/2 forefoot sole allows for easy resoling so you can keep using your new favorite shoe. 1. 1mm laspoflex, semi-stiff midsole for moderate support. Super sticky proprietary frixion rs rubber Compound for great friction and durability.
9. Black Diamond #ad
Black Diamond Aspect Climbing Shoe Aluminum, 12.5 #adBlack Diamond #ad
- Upper material: leather tongue knit synthetic. Midsole: stiff. Rubber: neofriction Edge 4. 3mm. Closure: lace. Lining: microfiber.
|Brand||Black Diamond #ad|
|Manufacturer||Black Diamond #ad|